Niels helped B2B companies start an outbound sales funnel from scratch targeting a wide range of industries from hotels to airlines and nightclubs. You can learn the entire process from this interview!
"I’ve only used cold email because I find it the most effective and scalable. What I outline below is the simplest way I know of doing this anyone can replicate, even non-techy sales people. This process enabled all startups to close 1-50k deals and several of them raised 500k+ in funding. Learn the entire process."
Questions we asked from Niels:
- Let’s say I want to start B2B sales. What is recommended, how should I start? Is there any prep work I should do?
- I think not everyone understands the mindset behind B2B sales, can you clarify it? (as I found, not all are aware that they should only target decision makers)
- How do you define the best companies? What are the main qualifiers you use?
- How do you define the decision makers you want to target?
- Most people are terrified to reach out when they got started. Do you have any advice for them? How can you avoid being “cold” in your first reach out?
- Do you have any copywriting advice for the first reach out email? Do you recommend industry best practices or you prefer hand-crafted emails?
- Let’s say I want to scale my sales pipeline. What’s the most important thing you recommend?
Checkout Niels on LinkedIn!
Check out how to use Leadberry and connect it with any marketing or sales tool!